lunes, 15 de febrero de 2016
I can write about which of Daniel's abilities would be most useful to me and how having this ability would change my life
The ability that would be most useful for me is Daniel's memory capacity. This incredible memory retention capacity could help me a lot not only in my studies but also in my life. With this ability I could be able to remember where I left my keys or my cellphone, but more important to remember all the things I have to do in a day, in a week, in a month, in a year or even all my life. For example, if I had this ability, I could make all the appointments that I want and would not forget any of them. An other important example could be something related to ICPNA. Let's imagine that I have a really important exam which I have to remember different complex rules and structures. So, if I could be a person with this ability, that exam would be a really easy task. Besides, I could help a lot of people that I know or even people that I don't. Just imagine that I am walking on the street when I see a thief leaving a bank with a big amount of money in a bag. What I can do in a situation like that is to call the police immediately and tell them an exactly description of the thief and what he did. For these reasons, I think that Daniel's memory capacity is the most useful to me.
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
Daniel can multiply long number in his head so It would be most useful for me, why?, because in my case I would have good grades in my school or maybe I would have some benefits for example if i have a job.
ResponderBorrar